This is the recommended update method for version 1.1.0 or higher. You can check your current version in WHMCS under "Setup" → "Addon Modules".
General information about the update process
- Updates keep the module settings as they are.
- New features are not automatically activated to keep the original state. Please pay attention to the release notes to see what's new right away.
- When an update is available, a notice will be shown on the WHMCS addon list page and on the module admin page.
- To update to the latest version, you must not update to every single version in between. You can make a direct update to the highest version.
- Template and language changes are noted in the release notes.
- When we make adjustments to the language files, the new adjustments are always at the bottom of the language file with a note about the version in which the string was adjusted or added.
Follow these simple steps to update the module to the latest version
- Upload the extracted module into your WHMCS installation.
- Click "Addons" → "Server Manager" to open the module admin page. This will update the module database to the new version.
- The upgrade has been completed.